- Colour: Off White, Grey
- Viscosity: Thick
- Density: 1800 kg/m3
- Flex Strength: 400-500 kg/m3
- Compressive Strength: 500 kg/m3 in 24 Hours
- Pot Life: Approximately 90 to 120 Minutes for 1 Kg Mix
Algigrout EPX is a solvent free three component product based on epoxy resin which provides free flowing self leveling grout. Algigrout EPX provides maximum uniform bearing support to withstand & transfer static and dynamic loads.
Algigrout EPX is used for grouting in the following locations:
To hold down bolts & anchor bolts, machine beds
- Canasta anchor
- Bearing plates
- Columns in pre-cast construction
- Bridge seat
- Concrete repair
• Excellent adhesion with metal & concrete
• High strength to withstand static & dynamic loads
• Sets early & machine, can be operated with less down time
• Almost nil shrinkage while curing
• Good resistance to oil, fuels etc., Method Of Application:
SURFACE PREPARATION Concrete surface should be dean, sound and free from oil. Grease, dust & other contamination. Usually abrading with wire brush or sand blasting or etching with Algietch-100 (for concrete only) is recommended. Mixing:
Mix all the resin (part A) with hardner (part B). To this add aggregates (part C) and again mix well for 2 to 3 minutes using drill and paddle (maximum 600 Lp.m.)
Only material necessary for immediate use should be mixed. The mixed resin should stand for 3 to 4 minutes to let the entrapped air escape. The grout should be poured in about 2 inch deep layers & the previous layer should be surface cool before next layer is poured.
Tools & equipments used must be cleaned immediately with Algisolvent T after use as removal of cured resin is difficult. In case of flexible plastic tools, it is easier to dean the equipment after the resin has cured.
Health & Safety:
Care should be taken to avoid excessive contact of Algigrout EPX with the skin. Exposure of Adgigrout EPX to sunlight dining storage & after application should be minimized.