- Form: Clear Yellowish oil
- Consumption: Approx 80-60 m2/Ltr
- Shelf Life: 1 Years
- Packing: 5, 20, 210 Ltr Barrels
Algiformcoat-ESP is an economical concentrated mould release agent which is supplied as a water soluble emulsion. It should be diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water, prior to application. Algiformcoat-ESP is supplied as a pale amber liquid which turns white when diluted with water to produce a chemical release agent, combining the outstanding release properties with the economy of a conventional oil. It reacts with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould which enables easy stripping of forms from the hardened concrete.
• Algiformcoat-ESP is Non-staining.
• High quality finish, produces fair-faced concrete.
• Algiformcoat-ESP is versatile and is suitable for all types of moulds.
• Makes cleaning of forms between pours very easy.
• Algiformcoat-ESP is available in concentrated form hence reduces storage 8 transportation costs.
• Algiformcoat-ESP is water-based and requires only water for dilution.
Dilution rate: Algiformcoat-ESP must be diluted with 5 parts of water before use.
Used Moulds: Most be thoroughly cleaned and free from old concrete, dirt, cement laitence, old mould oil and other contaminations. Use a strong detergent to remove oil and grease.
Apply the diluted Algiformcoat-ESP to the face of the form work by spray, brush or cloth. Only one coat should be applied (as thinly as possible) (except on very absorbent new timber where two coats may be necessary for the first application only) and allow to dry.
If the form work is not used for several days, then only, a further coat may be applied.
Instructions For Use:
Rainfall: It is necessary to protect freshly coated form work from rain which may dilute the emulsion before it has dried. After drying the coating will withstand an occasional light shower but may be affected by heavy or continuous rain. In such cases, a further coat is advised once surfaces have dried out thoroughly, De-moulding can be carried out in the normal way and no special precautions are necessary.
Store Algiformcoat-ESP in a cool & dry place away from fire/spark & direct sunlight. Diluted Algiformcoat-ESP will remain stable for atleast 24 hours but must be re-stirred before use.